It's been a while since I last ranted about some website looking not only totally unappealing but also barely usable. This time it's called The Backyard Comedy Club and it's a quite simply, a comedy club near where I live. The sad thing about this site unlike other sites that I've criticized as being butt-ugly in the past, this one is actually quite new. The footer says "Copyright Backyard Comedy Club 2007 ©".
Maybe the intention is that the whole website is a joke. Kind of to get you in the right mood for the comedy acts.
- Vertically expanding textarea input boxes
19 September 2007
- Spellcorrector 0.2
24 September 2007
- Related by Keyword:
- Best youtube.com clip of the year?
16 January 2007
- Ugliest site of the month, plus44.com
17 December 2004
- Ugliest site of the month, hernia.org
18 November 2004
- Bad Santa
13 November 2004
- Ugliest site of the month, stradbally
17 June 2004
- Related by Text:
- jQuery and Highslide JS
08 January 2008
- I'm back! Peterbe.com has been renewed
05 June 2005
- Anti-McCain propaganda videos
12 August 2008
- Ever wondered how much $87 Billion is?
04 November 2003
- Guake, not Yakuake or Yeahconsole
23 January 2010