It's been a while since I last ranted about some website looking not only totally unappealing but also barely usable. This time it's called The Backyard Comedy Club and it's a quite simply, a comedy club near where I live. The sad thing about this site unlike other sites that I've criticized as being butt-ugly in the past, this one is actually quite new. The footer says "Copyright Backyard Comedy Club 2007 ©".
Maybe the intention is that the whole website is a joke. Kind of to get you in the right mood for the comedy acts.
Vertically expanding textarea input boxes 19 September 2007
- Spellcorrector 0.2 24 September 2007
- Related by category:
- Best YouTube Chefs of 2017 14 July 2017 Misc. links
- The Jesus story - A serious case of plagiarism 03 January 2009 Misc. links
- Ask Yahoo "What state do the Simpsons live in?" 05 January 2006 Misc. links
- How to identify/classify what language a piece of text is 09 August 2016 Misc. links
- My favorite YouTube channels 11 March 2014 Misc. links
- Related by keyword:
- Best youtube.com clip of the year? 16 January 2007
- Ugliest site of the month, plus44.com 17 December 2004
- Ugliest site of the month, hernia.org 18 November 2004
- Ugliest site of the month, stradbally 17 June 2004
Bad Santa 13 November 2004