16 January 2007 8 comments Politics
This has to be one of the best youtube.com clip of the year. It's funny, scary and just outright amazing.
"What currency do they have in the United Kingdom" the report asks.
"I don know. American money?" answers the Texan man.
Sure, there are a lot of people in USA and not all of them are rednecks but those that are scare me more than insurgents in the middle east.
The scariest part of this clip is towards the end when they ask people if the support president Bush on Kyrgyzstan being a threat and whether the United States should invade it.
Disclaimer: I know a lot of Americans and they're lovely people. I do understand that this clip selects only few exceptional cases but that doesn't make the clip any less fun
- Mesmerizing pencil art 13 January 2007
- RememberYourFriends.com running jQuery 18 January 2007
- Related by category:
- Anti-McCain propaganda videos 12 August 2008 Politics
- People's reactions to Gates and Buffet's $600 billion challenge 17 June 2010 Politics
- Haiti Earthquake: Who's given what? 2 February 2010 Politics
- If Americans knew - An interesting insight into the Israeli Palestine conflict 12 February 2008 Politics
- Founder of Islamic TV station accused of beheading wife 17 February 2009 Politics
- Related by keyword:
- Best YouTube Chefs of 2017 14 July 2017
- My favorite YouTube channels 11 March 2014
- The Official Dilbert Widget 31 January 2008
- If Americans knew - An interesting insight into the Israeli Palestine conflict 12 February 2008
- Ugliest site of the month - The Backyard Comedy Club 21 September 2007