Is the story about Jesus in the bible just a serious case of plagiarism. Yes is the answer if you acknowledge the fact that the story of Horus came first; and that it did.
"Stories from the life of Horus had been circulating for centuries before Jesus birth (circa 4 to 7 BCE). If any copying occurred by the writers of the Egyptian or Christian religions, it was the followers of Jesus who incorporated into his biography the myths and legends of Horus, not vice-versa."
It's quite shocking read actually. I don't believe in the Bible or the character they call Jesus but if I did and studied the story of Horus I'd right now feel pretty damn pranked.
- Ultimate Banksy Art & Graffiti Gallery | WebUrbanist
03 January 2009
- The Big Storm Picture: November 2008
05 January 2009
- Related by Keyword:
- The Brick Testament
24 May 2005
- Related by Text:
- Be very careful with your add_header in Nginx! You might make your site insecure
11 February 2018
- jQuery and Highslide JS
08 January 2008
- I'm back! Peterbe.com has been renewed
05 June 2005
- Anti-McCain propaganda videos
12 August 2008
- I'm Prolog
01 May 2007