Is the story about Jesus in the bible just a serious case of plagiarism. Yes is the answer if you acknowledge the fact that the story of Horus came first; and that it did.
"Stories from the life of Horus had been circulating for centuries before Jesus birth (circa 4 to 7 BCE). If any copying occurred by the writers of the Egyptian or Christian religions, it was the followers of Jesus who incorporated into his biography the myths and legends of Horus, not vice-versa."
It's quite shocking read actually. I don't believe in the Bible or the character they call Jesus but if I did and studied the story of Horus I'd right now feel pretty damn pranked.
- Ultimate Banksy Art & Graffiti Gallery | WebUrbanist 03 January 2009
- The Big Storm Picture: November 2008 05 January 2009
- Related by category:
- Best YouTube Chefs of 2017 14 July 2017 Misc. links
- Ask Yahoo "What state do the Simpsons live in?" 05 January 2006 Misc. links
- How to identify/classify what language a piece of text is 09 August 2016 Misc. links
- My favorite YouTube channels 11 March 2014 Misc. links
- Effects of LSD on drawing 20 January 2004 Misc. links
- Related by keyword:
- The Brick Testament 24 May 2005