The picture says it all: Don't eat at McDonald's!
Apparently McDonalds is about to start selling kids-clothes that will endure "season after season". Of course you get suspicious.
But isn't it possible that McDonald's already have sponsored the awful baggy pants trend that's plagued the beginning of the 21st century.
- Pylets, more than just mod_python
26 March 2004
- FWC November competition video
30 March 2004
- Related by keywords:
- 30 days solid McDonalds diet experiment
29 January 2004
- MyMcDiet.com Kevin O'Connor's fast food diet
12 November 2005
- What's the fattest Subway sandwich?
03 April 2007
- Piteå, as experienced by Sam Dunstan
25 October 2007
- Impressive baby photos website
12 June 2004
- McDonalds Calories
28 May 2004
- Julien Donkey-Boy
30 January 2004