The picture says it all: Don't eat at McDonald's!
Apparently McDonalds is about to start selling kids-clothes that will endure "season after season". Of course you get suspicious.
But isn't it possible that McDonald's already have sponsored the awful baggy pants trend that's plagued the beginning of the 21st century.
- Pylets, more than just mod_python
26 March 2004
- FWC November competition video
30 March 2004
- Related by Keyword:
- Piteå, as experienced by Sam Dunstan
25 October 2007
- What's the fattest Subway sandwich?
03 April 2007
- MyMcDiet.com Kevin O'Connor's fast food diet
12 November 2005
- Impressive baby photos website
12 June 2004
- McDonalds Calories
28 May 2004
- Related by Text:
- jQuery and Highslide JS
08 January 2008
- I'm back! Peterbe.com has been renewed
05 June 2005
- Anti-McCain propaganda videos
12 August 2008
- I'm Prolog
01 May 2007
- Ever wondered how much $87 Billion is?
04 November 2003