The picture says it all: Don't eat at McDonald's!
Apparently McDonalds is about to start selling kids-clothes that will endure "season after season". Of course you get suspicious.
But isn't it possible that McDonald's already have sponsored the awful baggy pants trend that's plagued the beginning of the 21st century.
- Pylets, more than just mod_python 26 March 2004
- FWC November competition video 30 March 2004
- Related by Keyword:
- Piteå, as experienced by Sam Dunstan 25 October 2007
- What's the fattest Subway sandwich? 03 April 2007
- MyMcDiet.com Kevin O'Connor's fast food diet 12 November 2005
- Impressive baby photos website 12 June 2004
- McDonalds Calories 28 May 2004
- Related by Text:
- jQuery and Highslide JS 08 January 2008
- I'm back! Peterbe.com has been renewed 05 June 2005
- Anti-McCain propaganda videos 12 August 2008
- Ever wondered how much $87 Billion is? 04 November 2003
- Guake, not Yakuake or Yeahconsole 23 January 2010