The picture says it all: Don't eat at McDonald's!
Apparently McDonalds is about to start selling kids-clothes that will endure "season after season". Of course you get suspicious.
But isn't it possible that McDonald's already have sponsored the awful baggy pants trend that's plagued the beginning of the 21st century.
- Pylets, more than just mod_python 26 March 2004
- FWC November competition video 30 March 2004
- Related by category:
- Best YouTube Chefs of 2017 14 July 2017 Misc. links
- The Jesus story - A serious case of plagiarism 03 January 2009 Misc. links
- Ask Yahoo "What state do the Simpsons live in?" 05 January 2006 Misc. links
- How to identify/classify what language a piece of text is 09 August 2016 Misc. links
- Effects of LSD on drawing 20 January 2004 Misc. links
- Related by keyword:
- What's the fattest Subway sandwich? 03 April 2007
- 30 days solid McDonalds diet experiment 29 January 2004
- MyMcDiet.com Kevin O'Connor's fast food diet 12 November 2005
Piteå, as experienced by Sam Dunstan 25 October 2007
- McDonalds Calories 28 May 2004