mod_python is as far as I know the simplest way to connect python to a web server. It probably has one hundredth the functionality of Zope but must wins on simplicity and speed.
I have to experiment a little with this some day.
- EuroPython in Sweden, I should go
24 March 2004
- Fat food = fat kids?
28 March 2004
- Related by Keyword:
- How much faster is Nginx+gunicorn than Apache+mod_wsgi?
22 March 2012
- PSP - Python Server Pages
09 March 2004
- Loadtesting this site and compare with static Apache
15 October 2003
- Related by Text:
- Be very careful with your add_header in Nginx! You might make your site insecure
11 February 2018
- jQuery and Highslide JS
08 January 2008
- I'm back! Peterbe.com has been renewed
05 June 2005
- Anti-McCain propaganda videos
12 August 2008
- I'm Prolog
01 May 2007