mod_python is as far as I know the simplest way to connect python to a web server. It probably has one hundredth the functionality of Zope but must wins on simplicity and speed.
I have to experiment a little with this some day.
- EuroPython in Sweden, I should go 24 March 2004
- Fat food = fat kids? 28 March 2004
- Related by Keyword:
- How much faster is Nginx+gunicorn than Apache+mod_wsgi? 22 March 2012
- PSP - Python Server Pages 09 March 2004
- Loadtesting this site and compare with static Apache 15 October 2003