mod_python is as far as I know the simplest way to connect python to a web server. It probably has one hundredth the functionality of Zope but must wins on simplicity and speed.
I have to experiment a little with this some day.
- EuroPython in Sweden, I should go 24 March 2004
- Fat food = fat kids? 28 March 2004
- Related by Keyword:
- How much faster is Nginx+gunicorn than Apache+mod_wsgi? 22 March 2012
- PSP - Python Server Pages 09 March 2004
- Loadtesting this site and compare with static Apache
15 October 2003
- Related by Text:
- jQuery and Highslide JS 08 January 2008
- I'm back! Peterbe.com has been renewed 05 June 2005
- Anti-McCain propaganda videos 12 August 2008
- Ever wondered how much $87 Billion is? 04 November 2003
- Guake, not Yakuake or Yeahconsole 23 January 2010