I've been looking for something like this but thought I had to find an external VCAL file to import into my Google Calendar. Apparently Google Calendar has a whole bunch of useful public calendars. For example, UK Holidays.
To enable any of these click the little down arrow next to the word "Add" on the left hand side under the list of all calendars you have enabled.
The rest is easy and needs no explanation. I did however spot one "bug" or perhaps I just confused myself. When I went in the second time to take a screenshot of the list of public calendars available it had mistakenly unselected the ones I selected a few seconds ago. Perhaps a caching problem.
- More optimization of Peterbe.com - CSS sprites 05 August 2009
- gg - wrapping git-grep 11 August 2009
- Related by Keyword:
Swedish holidays explained 10 March 2005
- Back from my holidays 21 July 2003
- Related by Text:
- jQuery and Highslide JS 08 January 2008
- I'm back! Peterbe.com has been renewed 05 June 2005
- Anti-McCain propaganda videos 12 August 2008
- Ever wondered how much $87 Billion is? 04 November 2003
- Guake, not Yakuake or Yeahconsole 23 January 2010