I've been looking for something like this but thought I had to find an external VCAL file to import into my Google Calendar. Apparently Google Calendar has a whole bunch of useful public calendars. For example, UK Holidays.
To enable any of these click the little down arrow next to the word "Add" on the left hand side under the list of all calendars you have enabled.
The rest is easy and needs no explanation. I did however spot one "bug" or perhaps I just confused myself. When I went in the second time to take a screenshot of the list of public calendars available it had mistakenly unselected the ones I selected a few seconds ago. Perhaps a caching problem.
- More optimization of Peterbe.com - CSS sprites
05 August 2009
- gg - wrapping git-grep
11 August 2009
- Related by Keyword:
- Swedish holidays explained
10 March 2005
- Back from my holidays
21 July 2003
- Related by Text:
- Google Calendar, iCalendar Validator but not bloody Apple iCal
09 April 2009
- A taste of the Django on inside Mozilla, Sheriffs Duty
22 July 2011
- Case insensitive list remove call
10 April 2006
- geopy distance calculation pitfall
10 December 2007
- Speed of DoneCal API (over 1,400 request/sec) and HTTPS (less than 100 request/sec)
27 December 2010