First of all; I don't know much about the special holidays we have in Sweden which is pretty poor. I've got a vague idea about most of them but not much more.
attempts well in listing all of them and provides one text in Swedish and one in English. Now, having this website I can not only fill up my own knowledge but hopefully I will now also be able to explain some of our weird traditions to English speaking people.
This also led me to find Kalender.se which is what you can guess: a calendar in Swedish style. Interestingly it has the Swedish name days on it. Great work!
- IssueTrackerProduct 0.6.4 released today 08 March 2005
- Best Hubbles Space Telescope Images 13 March 2005
- Related by category:
- Difference between Sweden and UK: renewable energy 13 June 2008 Sweden
- Proud to be a Swedish atheist 29 August 2007 Sweden
- Piteå, as experienced by Sam Dunstan 25 October 2007 Sweden
- Best water in the world 24 February 2004 Sweden
- Funniest Volvo advert ever 08 March 2004 Sweden
- Related by keyword:
- Public calendars on Google Calendar 08 August 2009
CorpCalendar review on ZopeMag.com 01 December 2004
- Date plus years or months or weeks 28 July 2004
- Back from my holidays 21 July 2003
- Corp Calendar 0.0.5 11 June 2004