21 July 2003 0 comments Sweden
Now I'm back from my holidays in Sweden.
I had a great time with fishing, swiming and meeting old friends. The first couple of days I spent at our familys summer house on the west coast where fishing is my biggest hobby. We were only out twice this time in the beautiful fiord sitting in boat the beyond the magnificant sunset on the ridges. Both times the fishing-luck was with us and on the first day I caught that big cod as seen on the photo above.
The rest of the week I spent in my hometown enjoying doing almost nothing. A lot of alcohol was consumed finished with a swim in lake Vättern till the sun rose.
All in all: A great time!
Here are some photos I've uploaded since:
Lots of whitings
Family barbacue at summer house
Vips with a little snake
Mom with two whitings
Here's the recipe from that fish we caught.
- Fishing photos from last year 15 July 2003
- Squid now working in front of my Zope 30 July 2003
- Related by category:
- Difference between Sweden and UK: renewable energy 13 June 2008 Sweden
- Proud to be a Swedish atheist 29 August 2007 Sweden
- Piteå, as experienced by Sam Dunstan 25 October 2007 Sweden
- Funniest Volvo advert ever 8 March 2004 Sweden
- Best water in the world 24 February 2004 Sweden
- Related by keyword:
- Public calendars on Google Calendar 8 August 2009
- Swedish holidays explained 10 March 2005