Amazon.co.uk (and probably likewise with .com) publishes a list of the Top 1000 reviewers.
The number one reviewer is Jason Parkes. He's written 709 reviews. Some people have written even more, but look how lengthy all of Jason's review are
From a very quick look it looks like Jason's reviews are almost always 5 out of 5 stars. Maybe that has something to do with why he's at the top of the list.
Makes you think... How much time do these guys have on their hands?
- Bad news for Stockholm
04 December 2003
- The Linux Cookbook
08 December 2003
- Welcome to the world, Wish List Granted
27 November 2013
- All my apps are now running on one EC2 server
03 November 2013
- Is Nginx obsolete now that we have Amazon CloudFront?
28 July 2012
- Chinese tea sampler pack now on sale
16 June 2011
- DoneCal gets a grade A (92)
27 November 2010
- Hosting Django static images with Amazon Cloudfront (CDN) using django-static
09 July 2010
02 May 2006
- Amazon bug in shopping basket
05 September 2005
- Python Cookbook arrived
05 April 2005
- Find song by lyrics
01 June 2004