Amazon.co.uk (and probably likewise with .com) publishes a list of the Top 1000 reviewers.
The number one reviewer is Jason Parkes. He's written 709 reviews. Some people have written even more, but look how lengthy all of Jason's review are
From a very quick look it looks like Jason's reviews are almost always 5 out of 5 stars. Maybe that has something to do with why he's at the top of the list.
Makes you think... How much time do these guys have on their hands?
- Bad news for Stockholm 04 December 2003
- The Linux Cookbook 08 December 2003
- Related by category:
- Best YouTube Chefs of 2017 14 July 2017 Misc. links
- The Jesus story - A serious case of plagiarism 03 January 2009 Misc. links
- Ask Yahoo "What state do the Simpsons live in?" 05 January 2006 Misc. links
- How to identify/classify what language a piece of text is 09 August 2016 Misc. links
- Convert web page to PDF, nicely 04 February 2018 Misc. links
- Related by keyword:
- How much faster is Redis at storing a blob of JSON compared to PostgreSQL? 28 September 2019
- Is Nginx obsolete now that we have Amazon CloudFront? 28 July 2012
- Hosting Django static images with Amazon Cloudfront (CDN) using django-static 09 July 2010
- Welcome to the world, Wish List Granted 27 November 2013
- All my apps are now running on one EC2 server 03 November 2013