Amazon.co.uk (and probably likewise with .com) publishes a list of the Top 1000 reviewers.
The number one reviewer is Jason Parkes. He's written 709 reviews. Some people have written even more, but look how lengthy all of Jason's review are
From a very quick look it looks like Jason's reviews are almost always 5 out of 5 stars. Maybe that has something to do with why he's at the top of the list.
Makes you think... How much time do these guys have on their hands?
- Bad news for Stockholm
04 December 2003
- The Linux Cookbook
08 December 2003
- Related by Keyword:
- Welcome to the world, Wish List Granted
27 November 2013
- All my apps are now running on one EC2 server
03 November 2013
- Is Nginx obsolete now that we have Amazon CloudFront?
28 July 2012
- Chinese tea sampler pack now on sale
16 June 2011
- DoneCal gets a grade A (92)
27 November 2010
- Related by Text:
- Be very careful with your add_header in Nginx! You might make your site insecure
11 February 2018
- jQuery and Highslide JS
08 January 2008
- I'm back! Peterbe.com has been renewed
05 June 2005
- Anti-McCain propaganda videos
12 August 2008
- I'm Prolog
01 May 2007