Amazon.co.uk (and probably likewise with .com) publishes a list of the Top 1000 reviewers.
The number one reviewer is Jason Parkes. He's written 709 reviews. Some people have written even more, but look how lengthy all of Jason's review are
From a very quick look it looks like Jason's reviews are almost always 5 out of 5 stars. Maybe that has something to do with why he's at the top of the list.
Makes you think... How much time do these guys have on their hands?
- Bad news for Stockholm 04 December 2003
- The Linux Cookbook 08 December 2003
- Related by Keyword:
- Welcome to the world, Wish List Granted 27 November 2013
- All my apps are now running on one EC2 server 03 November 2013
- Is Nginx obsolete now that we have Amazon CloudFront? 28 July 2012
- Chinese tea sampler pack now on sale 16 June 2011
- DoneCal gets a grade A (92) 27 November 2010
- Related by Text:
- jQuery and Highslide JS 08 January 2008
- I'm back! Peterbe.com has been renewed 05 June 2005
- Anti-McCain propaganda videos 12 August 2008
- Ever wondered how much $87 Billion is? 04 November 2003
- Guake, not Yakuake or Yeahconsole 23 January 2010