"Perhaps even more worrying - when confronted with the same map, only 89% of Americans could find their own country!"
Even Sweden youths did poorly:
"Not a single country managed the 42 points need for an A grade, even top scoring Sweden only got an average of 40 questions right."
- "Sweden and Denmark top in quality of life" 09 October 2003
- Once upon a time in Mexico 13 October 2003
- Related by Keyword:
TfL Traffic cameras on a Google map 16 June 2010
- GMapEZ - Google Maps API too complicated for you? 12 July 2006
- London underground map in 3D 26 November 2003
- Related by Text:
- jQuery and Highslide JS 08 January 2008
- I'm back! Peterbe.com has been renewed 05 June 2005
- Anti-McCain propaganda videos 12 August 2008
- Ever wondered how much $87 Billion is? 04 November 2003
- Guake, not Yakuake or Yeahconsole 23 January 2010