I just saw One upon a time in Mexico
and it think it was pretty shit.
Antonio Banderas with his bloody guitar the whole time and like many others almost invinsible to bullets.
Shooting and blood the whole time. If you really want to see a film with lots of guns and violence but good, you should go and see City of God instead.
And also, if you're a fan of Salma Hayek (like me) you will be disappointed because she's in the film only for a few minutes.
- Geography: The lost world 12 October 2003
- 2 Years later 13 October 2003
- Related by category:
- Reindexing AVI films with mplayer 26 October 2004 Film
- Head-to-head movie voting 31 March 2009 Film
- Classic Movie Scripts 12 August 2004 Film
- S21: The Khmer Rouge Killing Machine 02 February 2004 Film
- The Matrix Revolutions, naive but spectacular
06 November 2003 Film
- Related by keyword:
- Obesity Not Just an American Problem Anymore | Newsweek Health | Newsweek.com 20 December 2008