I just saw One upon a time in Mexico and it think it was pretty shit.
Antonio Banderas with his bloody guitar the whole time and like many others almost invinsible to bullets.
Shooting and blood the whole time. If you really want to see a film with lots of guns and violence but good, you should go and see City of God instead.
And also, if you're a fan of Salma Hayek (like me) you will be disappointed because she's in the film only for a few minutes.
- Geography: The lost world
12 October 2003
- 2 Years later
13 October 2003
- Related by Keyword:
- Obesity Not Just an American Problem Anymore | Newsweek Health | Newsweek.com
20 December 2008
- Related by Text:
- Be very careful with your add_header in Nginx! You might make your site insecure
11 February 2018
- jQuery and Highslide JS
08 January 2008
- I'm back! Peterbe.com has been renewed
05 June 2005
- Anti-McCain propaganda videos
12 August 2008
- I'm Prolog
01 May 2007