All you need is a photo and Photoshop. Obviously you need a pair of 3-D glasses. Where do you get hold of a pair? Well, next time a pair is included in a popular science magazine or something, I'll buy the magazine just to get the glasses.
Anyway, this NASA JPL article explains how to do the Photoshop bit. It doesn't look very hard to do. First I just need to get a pair of glasses.
- Most common English words 29 July 2004
- Overcomplicated password requirements on Oystercard.com 02 August 2004
- Related by category:
- Best YouTube Chefs of 2017 14 July 2017 Misc. links
- The Jesus story - A serious case of plagiarism 03 January 2009 Misc. links
- Ask Yahoo "What state do the Simpsons live in?" 05 January 2006 Misc. links
- How to identify/classify what language a piece of text is 09 August 2016 Misc. links
- Convert web page to PDF, nicely 04 February 2018 Misc. links
- Related by keyword:
- London underground map in 3D 26 November 2003
- Virtual feminization 17 March 2004
- Pixoh.com and Instant Domain Search 16 May 2006
- 3D Sidewalk Paintings 20 November 2003