All you need is a photo and Photoshop. Obviously you need a pair of 3-D glasses. Where do you get hold of a pair? Well, next time a pair is included in a popular science magazine or something, I'll buy the magazine just to get the glasses.
Anyway, this NASA JPL article explains how to do the Photoshop bit. It doesn't look very hard to do. First I just need to get a pair of glasses.
- Most common English words 29 July 2004
Overcomplicated password requirements on Oystercard.com 02 August 2004
- Related by Keyword:
- Pixoh.com and Instant Domain Search 16 May 2006
- Virtual feminization 17 March 2004
- London underground map in 3D 26 November 2003
- 3D Sidewalk Paintings 20 November 2003
- Related by Text:
- jQuery and Highslide JS 08 January 2008
- I'm back! Peterbe.com has been renewed 05 June 2005
- Anti-McCain propaganda videos 12 August 2008
- Ever wondered how much $87 Billion is?
04 November 2003
- Guake, not Yakuake or Yeahconsole 23 January 2010