My good friend @jonanmary brought this very amusing tweet to my attention:
I know you've all seen this, but it's awesome anyway: Photographing other sports like beach volleyball metro.us/newyork/sports...
That's brilliant! The thing is, if you didn't already know it, beach volleyball gals are mandated to wear those speedos looking things they wear. What's even more funny is something another good friend, @trollkip on twitter point:
@jonanmary @peterbe out of interest, earlier, I looked up who makes these rules. Governing body: fivb.org/EN/FIVB/Board_ Yeah.
Apparently, the rule about what beach volleyball players have to wear changed recently
I love me some tanned sexy lady-skin but don't be an asshole about it. Let her choose.
- Is Nginx obsolete now that we have Amazon CloudFront?
28 July 2012
- US License Plate Spotter (part 2)
08 August 2012
- Related by Keyword:
- Registration and sign-in by email verification
29 April 2013
- Integrate BrowserID in a Tornado web app
22 November 2011
- Too Cool For Me?
25 September 2011
- Bookmarklet to replace the current domain with localhost:8000
17 January 2010
- iPhone push notifications for Twitter with Prowl
25 October 2009
- Related by Text:
- What will you not wear today?
27 February 2004
- Welcome to the world, Wish List Granted
27 November 2013
- Best water in the world
24 February 2004
- Bloggers not responsible for comment?
23 November 2006
- Why did RememberYourFriends fail?
11 September 2006