25 September 2011 Tornado
Too Cool For Me?
is a fun little side-project I've been working on. It's all about and only for Twitter. You login, then install a bookmarklet then when browsing twitter you can see who follows you and who is too cool for you.
For me it's a chance to try some new tech and at the same time scratch an itch I had. The results can be quite funny but also sad too when you realise that someone uncool isn't following you even though you follow him/her.
The code is open source and available on Github and at least it might help people see how to do a web app in Tornado using MongoDB and asynchronous requests to the Twitter API
- Goodies from tornado-utils - part 3: send_mail 24 September 2011
- Cateechee golf pictures 27 September 2011
- Related by Keyword:
- Registration and sign-in by email verification 29 April 2013
- How I stopped worrying about IO blocking Tornado 18 September 2012
- Beach volleyball bums 02 August 2012
- Persistent caching with fire-and-forget updates 14 December 2011
- Related by Text:
- jQuery and Highslide JS 08 January 2008
- I'm back! Peterbe.com has been renewed 05 June 2005
- Anti-McCain propaganda videos 12 August 2008
- Ever wondered how much $87 Billion is? 04 November 2003
- Guake, not Yakuake or Yeahconsole 23 January 2010