According to my analytics the most popular Google search for getting to Crosstips.org is exactly
crosstips.org which clearly proves that a lot of people type in the domain name in the search field these days. I do it too.
The second most popular search is "word whomp" which Crosstips has a dedicated page for.
What's cute about that is that it was just a little side project I threw in yet it has grown to become one of the most popular features. You can never predict these kinds of things. I think the next thing I'm going to add is a Hangman solver which shouldn't be too hard.
So fellow Word Whomp cheaters, go for it!
- UPPER vs. ILIKE
19 April 2010
- OpenID, Attribute Exchange, SReg, python-openid and Google
23 April 2010
- Related by Keyword:
- Google's new Page Speed Online hard to beat
04 April 2011
- The awesomest way possible to serve your static stuff in Django with Nginx
24 March 2010
- Crossing the world - new feature on Crosstips
23 May 2009
- Simple interface for Crosstips
08 April 2009
- British or American English or just English
18 March 2009
- Related by Text:
- Be very careful with your add_header in Nginx! You might make your site insecure
11 February 2018
- jQuery and Highslide JS
08 January 2008
- I'm back! Peterbe.com has been renewed
05 June 2005
- Anti-McCain propaganda videos
12 August 2008
- I'm Prolog
01 May 2007