Having lived under a rock for a while I've managed to miss this great new feature in Gmail:
Muting or ignoring conversions
From their help text:
"you've no doubt been subjected to the 'thread that just won't die!' If you're part of a long message conversation that isn't relevant, you can
mute the conversation to keep all future additions out of your inbox."
That is such a smart feature. Interestingly I didn't even think there was a solution to that problem. I sure I have many times needed something like this. Now, let's hope I can remember to actually use this feature.
- "Using MongoDB in your Django app - implications and benefits"
25 May 2010
- Correction: running Django tests with MongoDB is NOT slow
30 May 2010
- Related by Keyword:
- Gmail tip: Searching only for attachments
25 November 2010
- mailto: considered stupid, especially with ?subject
25 April 2009
- Gmail catching up with the IssueTrackerProduct
04 October 2005
- Autosaving textarea with AJAX
16 May 2005
- Gmail shortcuts
26 April 2005
- Related by Text:
- Wish List Granted on Hacker News report
29 November 2013
- Active Reactor watches
08 November 2005
- MathML and displaying Math on the web
23 January 2004
- Custom Fields in IssueTrackerProduct documentation written
05 June 2009
- www.issuetrackerproduct.com is out!
04 January 2005