I'm not a political editor and I can't confirm the validity of these statistics but if they're at least close to true it's a hell of a scary picture of the injustice in the Israeli/Palestine conflict.
Israel receives $6.8 million per day in aid. I doubt that all of that money goes towards building better schools for Israeli families.
I found this comic script and even if it's context implies another place I think the message is the same:
- Chinese New Year and the Persecution of Falun Gong in China 09 February 2008
- CommandLineApp by Doug Hellmann 22 February 2008
- Related by category:
- Anti-McCain propaganda videos 12 August 2008 Politics
People's reactions to Gates and Buffet's $600 billion challenge 17 June 2010 Politics
- Founder of Islamic TV station accused of beheading wife 17 February 2009 Politics
- Haiti Earthquake: Who's given what? 02 February 2010 Politics
- Best youtube.com clip of the year? 16 January 2007 Politics
- Related by keyword:
Orphaned Land - Jewish Muslim Metal 08 December 2009
- Krispy Kreme doughnuts store opening 13 May 2004
- World Oil Depletion and the Inevitable Crisis 27 July 2004
- British English for Americans 31 August 2005