If you're American and plan to move to England, you do right in have a read through of this list. It's a ridiculously long list of cockney slang words but rather straight foward English common words.
I've heard most of them but some I don't dare to use because as a foreigner they'd just sound silly. Now I've learnt what Spend a penny and Porridge means at least.
- More street 3D drawings
29 August 2005
- Random ID generator for Zope
02 September 2005
- Most unusual letters in English language
12 May 2009
- British or American English or just English
18 March 2009
- If Americans knew - An interesting insight into the Israeli Palestine conflict
12 February 2008
- Best youtube.com clip of the year?
16 January 2007
- "I was robbed by twooo men" Zuiikin English girls
18 July 2006
18 June 2005
- Most common English words
29 July 2004
- World Oil Depletion and the Inevitable Crisis
27 July 2004
- Krispy Kreme doughnuts store opening
13 May 2004
- "Historisk Guide till England"
13 December 2003