If you're American and plan to move to England, you do right in have a read through of this list. It's a ridiculously long list of cockney slang words but rather straight foward English common words.
I've heard most of them but some I don't dare to use because as a foreigner they'd just sound silly. Now I've learnt what Spend a penny and Porridge means at least.
- More street 3D drawings
29 August 2005
- Random ID generator for Zope
02 September 2005
- Related by Keyword:
- Most unusual letters in English language
12 May 2009
- British or American English or just English
18 March 2009
- If Americans knew - An interesting insight into the Israeli Palestine conflict
12 February 2008
- Best youtube.com clip of the year?
16 January 2007
18 June 2005
- Related by Text:
- jQuery and Highslide JS
08 January 2008
- I'm back! Peterbe.com has been renewed
05 June 2005
- Anti-McCain propaganda videos
12 August 2008
- I'm Prolog
01 May 2007
- Ever wondered how much $87 Billion is?
04 November 2003