If you're American and plan to move to England, you do right in have a read through of this list. It's a ridiculously long list of cockney slang words but rather straight foward English common words.
I've heard most of them but some I don't dare to use because as a foreigner they'd just sound silly. Now I've learnt what Spend a penny and Porridge means at least.
- More street 3D drawings 29 August 2005
- Random ID generator for Zope 02 September 2005
- Related by category:
- Best YouTube Chefs of 2017 14 July 2017 Misc. links
- The Jesus story - A serious case of plagiarism 03 January 2009 Misc. links
- Ask Yahoo "What state do the Simpsons live in?" 05 January 2006 Misc. links
How to identify/classify what language a piece of text is 09 August 2016 Misc. links
- My favorite YouTube channels 11 March 2014 Misc. links
- Related by keyword:
- Most unusual letters in English language 12 May 2009
- British or American English or just English 18 March 2009
- Best youtube.com clip of the year? 16 January 2007
- If Americans knew - An interesting insight into the Israeli Palestine conflict
12 February 2008