If you're American and plan to move to England, you do right in have a read through of this list. It's a ridiculously long list of cockney slang words but rather straight foward English common words.
I've heard most of them but some I don't dare to use because as a foreigner they'd just sound silly. Now I've learnt what Spend a penny and Porridge means at least.
- More street 3D drawings
29 August 2005
- Random ID generator for Zope
02 September 2005
- Related by category:
- Best YouTube Chefs of 2017
14 July 2017
- The Jesus story - A serious case of plagiarism
03 January 2009
- Ask Yahoo "What state do the Simpsons live in?"
05 January 2006
- How to identify/classify what language a piece of text is
09 August 2016
- Convert web page to PDF, nicely
04 February 2018
- Related by keyword:
- Most unusual letters in English language
12 May 2009
- British or American English or just English
18 March 2009
- Best youtube.com clip of the year?
16 January 2007
- If Americans knew - An interesting insight into the Israeli Palestine conflict
12 February 2008
18 June 2005