08 September 2010
I can't believe I haven't seen this before. wikiHow is a great site. Just look at this article about how to spice up waffles for example.
Interestingly though, gone are the days of surfing. People don't take what's offered, they take what the search for. However, with wikiHow I'm eager to pop back in, throw a few articles on my Instapaper and then read them later on my Kindle.
Now I'm going to read about How to Be a Slacker Mom. Very relevant.
- Local NodeJS development environment with Nginx
01 September 2010
- wkhtmltopdf and font size shrinkage
10 September 2010
- Related by keywords:
- To readline() or readlines()
12 March 2004
- bool is instance of int in Python
05 December 2008
- Reciprocal lesson about gender perspectives
02 September 2011
- Nginx vs. Squid
17 March 2009
- How and why to use django-mongokit (aka. Django to MongoDB)
08 March 2010
- Nasty surprise of Django cache
09 December 2008
- IssueTrackerProduct now officially abandoned
30 March 2012
- Google Calendar, iCalendar Validator but not bloody Apple iCal
09 April 2009
- On the command line no one can hear you screen. Or can they?
03 May 2012
- In Django, how much faster is it to aggregate?
27 October 2010
- tempfile in Python standard library
07 February 2006
- Random ID generator for Zope
02 September 2005