Since Google doesn't really have a bug tracker where I can report bugs I blog about it instead.
Here's a typical example that Google's strife to get rid of duplicate content still needs some work. About 10 different mailing list archive sites have indexed the same email thread. Not very helpful.
- Test static resources in Django tests
02 June 2011
- Launching Kwissle.com
04 June 2011
- Related by Keyword:
- Registration and sign-in by email verification
29 April 2013
- More productive than Lisp? Really??!
10 March 2011
- Never seen before Google Server Error
07 May 2009
- DateIndex in Zope doesn't have indexed attributes
28 October 2007
- Google hardware history
16 May 2004
- Related by Text:
- jQuery and Highslide JS
08 January 2008
- I'm back! Peterbe.com has been renewed
05 June 2005
- Anti-McCain propaganda videos
12 August 2008
- Ever wondered how much $87 Billion is?
04 November 2003
- Guake, not Yakuake or Yeahconsole
23 January 2010