Since Google doesn't really have a bug tracker where I can report bugs I blog about it instead.
Here's a typical example that Google's strife to get rid of duplicate content still needs some work. About 10 different mailing list archive sites have indexed the same email thread. Not very helpful.
- Test static resources in Django tests 02 June 2011
- Launching Kwissle.com 04 June 2011
- Related by Keyword:
- Registration and sign-in by email verification 29 April 2013
- More productive than Lisp? Really??! 10 March 2011
- Never seen before Google Server Error 07 May 2009
- DateIndex in Zope doesn't have indexed attributes 28 October 2007
- Google hardware history 16 May 2004