I saw about this service on Hacker News and I'm impressed. It can convert any article-like web page into a PDF. Not the first time we've seen that but this service really gets it right.
Here's example, when I print one of my own blog posts:
Blog post on Simple Print.
Regular print to PDF
Does that look scrumptious? It drops one of the images but it really gets the layout right.
I'm not sure this beats the neat integration that Pocket has but it certainly is a nice hack. Which reminds me, I really need to improve my
- Fastest way to unzip a zip file in Python
31 January 2018
- Component, component function or plain function in React
06 February 2018
- Related by Keyword:
- wkhtmltopdf and font size shrinkage
10 September 2010
- Printer friendly and PDF version of every page
14 January 2004
10 January 2004
- Related by Text:
- jQuery and Highslide JS
08 January 2008
- I'm back! Peterbe.com has been renewed
05 June 2005
- Anti-McCain propaganda videos
12 August 2008
- I'm Prolog
01 May 2007
- Ever wondered how much $87 Billion is?
04 November 2003