I've never seen a Server Error on Google before. I've seen errors before but they often indicate that the whole service is out for a brief moment. This time it feels like a bug that has caused it.
Don't get me wrong. I still thing Google search is the best Internet invention since e-mail.
Lizard walk charity for the Claremont project 29 April 2009
- To JSON, Pickle or Marshal in Python 08 May 2009
- Related by Keyword:
- Registration and sign-in by email verification 29 April 2013
- Google teething problems still with duplicated content 03 June 2011
- More productive than Lisp? Really??! 10 March 2011
- Google hardware history 16 May 2004
- Vivisimo - clustered searching 08 January 2004