I am aware that I might sound pompous in saying this, but it appears that Gmail is being inspired by the IssueTrackerProduct now that they too have an auto-save function.
The IssueTrackerProduct has had an auto-save feature for several months now and it's been working very well. Perhaps it's been done before and I congratulate those who've done it chronologically before me but hand-on-heart: I have never used website form that has auto-save until I did one for the IssueTrackerProduct.
Now, back to earth and do some work.
04 October 2005
- Best Image Replacement Technique guide
07 October 2005
- Related by Keyword:
- Gmail tip: Searching only for attachments
25 November 2010
- Muted conversations in Gmail
29 May 2010
- mailto: considered stupid, especially with ?subject
25 April 2009
- Autosaving textarea with AJAX
16 May 2005
- Gmail shortcuts
26 April 2005
- Related by Text:
- jQuery and Highslide JS
08 January 2008
- I'm back! Peterbe.com has been renewed
05 June 2005
- Anti-McCain propaganda videos
12 August 2008
- I'm Prolog
01 May 2007
- Ever wondered how much $87 Billion is?
04 November 2003