I am aware that I might sound pompous in saying this, but it appears that Gmail is being inspired by the IssueTrackerProduct now that they too have an auto-save function.
The IssueTrackerProduct has had an auto-save feature for several months now and it's been working very well. Perhaps it's been done before and I congratulate those who've done it chronologically before me but hand-on-heart: I have never used website form that has auto-save until I did one for the IssueTrackerProduct.
Now, back to earth and do some work.
- Best Image Replacement Technique guide 07 October 2005
- Related by Keyword:
- Gmail tip: Searching only for attachments 25 November 2010
- Muted conversations in Gmail 29 May 2010
- mailto: considered stupid, especially with ?subject 25 April 2009
- Autosaving textarea with AJAX 16 May 2005
- Gmail shortcuts 26 April 2005