is a piece open source software that converts XML to PDFs that looks like presentation slides.
"Essentially, it converts slides in an XML format to PDF."
Here's a 270Kb sample PDF document.
- Creating a user for postgresql 10 January 2004
- How old is Bettys dad? 11 January 2004
- Related by Keyword:
- Convert web page to PDF, nicely 04 February 2018
- Slides about Kwissle from yesterdays London Python Dojo 08 July 2011
- wkhtmltopdf and font size shrinkage 10 September 2010
- Valuble site: Commonly Confused Characters 28 December 2004
- RSS 1.0 feed now 13 February 2004
- Related by Text:
- jQuery and Highslide JS 08 January 2008
- I'm back! Peterbe.com has been renewed 05 June 2005
- Anti-McCain propaganda videos 12 August 2008
- Ever wondered how much $87 Billion is? 04 November 2003
- Guake, not Yakuake or Yeahconsole 23 January 2010