Amazon has added a wicked feature to their site. You can now search for words inside the books. That's like being able to search a library just like Google searches the web.
According to to this blob at Metafilter you can search some 33 million words. The blob also mentions some shortcomings of the feature which you'd expect.
Here's Jeff Bezos official announcement
- Programmers Block
24 October 2003
- Sand java applet
26 October 2003
- Related by keywords:
- Find song by lyrics
01 June 2004
- Is Nginx obsolete now that we have Amazon CloudFront?
28 July 2012
- Hosting Django static images with Amazon Cloudfront (CDN) using django-static
09 July 2010
- Welcome to the world, Wish List Granted
27 November 2013
- Registration and sign-in by email verification
29 April 2013
- All my apps are now running on one EC2 server
03 November 2013
- Amazon.co.uk Top Reviewers
07 December 2003
- Amazon Marketplace - great web app
10 November 2003
- Amazon bug in shopping basket
05 September 2005
- More productive than Lisp? Really??!
10 March 2011
- Breaking usability principles for usability
10 February 2004
- Google hardware history
16 May 2004