Amazon has added a wicked feature to their site. You can now search for words inside the books. That's like being able to search a library just like Google searches the web.
According to to this blob at Metafilter you can search some 33 million words. The blob also mentions some shortcomings of the feature which you'd expect.
Here's Jeff Bezos official announcement
- Programmers Block
24 October 2003
- Sand java applet
26 October 2003
- Related by Keyword:
- Welcome to the world, Wish List Granted
27 November 2013
- All my apps are now running on one EC2 server
03 November 2013
- Registration and sign-in by email verification
29 April 2013
- Is Nginx obsolete now that we have Amazon CloudFront?
28 July 2012
- Chinese tea sampler pack now on sale
16 June 2011
- Related by Text:
- Word Whomp solvers love Crosstips
22 April 2010
18 April 2007
- Heil Jed and Dave Kuhlman
09 May 2004
- Breaking usability principles for usability
10 February 2004
- How did Google do that?
14 July 2007