01 October 2003 Mathematics
So it started today. Term I on my third and last year of Mathematical Science with Computer Science at City University.
The lectures I had today were Data Structures & Algorithms and Fluid Dynamics
Both are potentially interesting. The DSA course might be "too easy" since I have programming experience from before and most people in the course don't. Lecturer seems alrite but I've never seen a lecturer so nervous before. Maybe it was just because it was his first lecture too.
Fluid Dynamics may be difficult but it's good with challanges. Looking forward to do this module.
- Google News Alerts (BETA) 29 September 2003
- Really really shitty webdesign 02 October 2003
- Related by category:
- Google PageRank algorithm in Python 21 March 2004 Mathematics
- Google PageRank matrix calculator (graphically) 19 May 2004 Mathematics
- The Poincaré Conjecture 22 April 2013 Mathematics
- MathML and displaying Math on the web 23 January 2004
- Tangram 28 October 2003 Mathematics
- Related by keyword:
- Finished the bulk of my dissertation 15 March 2004
- Data Structures and Algorithms in Python 15 October 2003
- University results 22 July 2004
- My dissertation report 08 April 2004
- Exam results arrived today 10 July 2003