01 October 2003
So it started today. Term I on my third and last year of Mathematical Science with Computer Science at City University.
The lectures I had today were Data Structures & Algorithms and Fluid Dynamics
Both are potentially interesting. The DSA course might be "too easy" since I have programming experience from before and most people in the course don't. Lecturer seems alrite but I've never seen a lecturer so nervous before. Maybe it was just because it was his first lecture too.
Fluid Dynamics may be difficult but it's good with challanges. Looking forward to do this module.
- Google News Alerts (BETA)
29 September 2003
- Really really shitty webdesign
02 October 2003
- University results
22 July 2004
- No more university for me
23 May 2004
- My dissertation report
08 April 2004
- Finished the bulk of my dissertation
15 March 2004
- Data Structures and Algorithms in Python
15 October 2003
- Exam results arrived today
10 July 2003