1 October 2003 0 comments Mathematics
So it started today. Term I on my third and last year of Mathematical Science with Computer Science at City University.
The lectures I had today were Data Structures & Algorithms and Fluid Dynamics
Both are potentially interesting. The DSA course might be "too easy" since I have programming experience from before and most people in the course don't. Lecturer seems alrite but I've never seen a lecturer so nervous before. Maybe it was just because it was his first lecture too.
Fluid Dynamics may be difficult but it's good with challanges. Looking forward to do this module.
- Google News Alerts (BETA) 29 September 2003
- Really really shitty webdesign 2 October 2003
- Related by category:
- Google PageRank algorithm in Python 21 March 2004 Mathematics
- Google PageRank matrix calculator (graphically) 19 May 2004 Mathematics
- The Poincaré Conjecture 22 April 2013 Mathematics
- Funny Dilbert for mathematicians 16 September 2003 Mathematics
- MathML and displaying Math on the web 23 January 2004 Mathematics
- Related by keyword:
- Finished the bulk of my dissertation 15 March 2004
- Data Structures and Algorithms in Python 15 October 2003
- My dissertation report 8 April 2004
- University results 22 July 2004
- No more university for me 23 May 2004