01 October 2003 Mathematics
So it started today. Term I on my third and last year of Mathematical Science with Computer Science at City University.
The lectures I had today were
Data Structures & Algorithms and Fluid Dynamics
Both are potentially interesting. The DSA course might be "too easy" since I have programming experience from before and most people in the course don't. Lecturer seems alrite but I've never seen a lecturer so nervous before. Maybe it was just because it was his first lecture too.
Fluid Dynamics may be difficult but it's good with challanges. Looking forward to do this module.
- Google News Alerts (BETA) 29 September 2003
- Really really shitty webdesign 02 October 2003
- Related by Keyword:
- University results 22 July 2004
- No more university for me 23 May 2004
- My dissertation report 08 April 2004
- Finished the bulk of my dissertation 15 March 2004
- Data Structures and Algorithms in Python 15 October 2003
- Related by Text:
- jQuery and Highslide JS 08 January 2008
- I'm back! Peterbe.com has been renewed 05 June 2005
- Anti-McCain propaganda videos
12 August 2008
- Ever wondered how much $87 Billion is? 04 November 2003
- Guake, not Yakuake or Yeahconsole 23 January 2010