This is fun. Someone has calculated/modelled the perfect S-shaped turn for parking your car.
You'll need to measure a few things first: the width of your car, your turn radius at a paricular rotation of the steering wheel and exactly where your midpoint is between the front and rear wheels.
The author of this 1 page long paper is Dr Rebecca Hoyle
- Great article about writing games with Python 01 September 2003
- City of God 09 September 2003
- Related by Text:
- jQuery and Highslide JS 08 January 2008
- I'm back! Peterbe.com has been renewed 05 June 2005
- Anti-McCain propaganda videos 12 August 2008
- Ever wondered how much $87 Billion is? 04 November 2003
- Guake, not Yakuake or Yeahconsole 23 January 2010