2 September 2003 0 comments Mathematics
This is fun. Someone has calculated/modelled the perfect S-shaped turn for parking your car.
You'll need to measure a few things first: the width of your car, your turn radius at a paricular rotation of the steering wheel and exactly where your midpoint is between the front and rear wheels.
The author of this 1 page long paper is Dr Rebecca Hoyle
- Great article about writing games with Python 1 September 2003
- City of God 9 September 2003
- Related by category:
- Google PageRank algorithm in Python 21 March 2004 Mathematics
- Google PageRank matrix calculator (graphically) 19 May 2004 Mathematics
- The Poincaré Conjecture 22 April 2013 Mathematics
- Funny Dilbert for mathematicians 16 September 2003 Mathematics
- MathML and displaying Math on the web 23 January 2004 Mathematics