The good news is that I passed. The bad news is that I didn't get a first. Close but not close enough.
This now completes my second year of my Mathematics with Computer Science degree I'm taking a City University
I'm not happy. My standards are very high and what pisses me off the most is that I got such poor results in the courses I found so easy, like Imperative Programming and Software Engineering. I can count the number of times I've come across something even near challanging in Imperative Programming course on my left hand.
I know it sounds cockey but it's the truth. What I must have lost marks on is probably silly semantics or other anal details that does not matter to real programmers.
- Lots of little Agent Smiths 09 July 2003
- Ang Lee slow motion but not 11 July 2003
- Related by category:
- Google PageRank algorithm in Python 21 March 2004 Mathematics
- Google PageRank matrix calculator (graphically) 19 May 2004 Mathematics
- The Poincaré Conjecture 22 April 2013 Mathematics
- Tangram 28 October 2003 Mathematics
- Funny Dilbert for mathematicians 16 September 2003 Mathematics
- Related by keyword:
- Finished the bulk of my dissertation 15 March 2004
- University results 22 July 2004
- Two done three to go 15 May 2004
- My dissertation report 08 April 2004
- No more university for me 23 May 2004