16 September 2003 0 comments Mathematics
Square root of a negative number is imaginary. I.e. it doesn't exist in reality.
A Möbius stripe is a geometric plane that only has one side.
Check out this Dilbert in LEGO page too.
- Best in Show, really funny 16 September 2003
- Cheer for Swedish coders 18 September 2003
- Related by category:
- Google PageRank algorithm in Python 21 March 2004 Mathematics
- Google PageRank matrix calculator (graphically) 19 May 2004 Mathematics
- The Poincaré Conjecture 22 April 2013 Mathematics
- MathML and displaying Math on the web 23 January 2004 Mathematics
- Tangram 28 October 2003 Mathematics
- Related by keyword:
- The Official Dilbert Widget 31 January 2008
- The Geeks Revenge 29 April 2005
- Oil, gas and stupidity 10 July 2006
- The Brick Testament 24 May 2005