shows you an unusual way of folding clothes that is very effective. I watched it several times over to try to learn it this way. Now that I do know how to fold clothes much faster I fold all my clothes.
It must be said though that it's not always that you can lay the shirt flat on a table like that. In those cases, maybe the old-fashioned way is better.
- XHTML, HTML and CSS compressor 07 April 2004
- The 5 most spectacular photos of 2003 08 April 2004
- Related by category:
- Best YouTube Chefs of 2017 14 July 2017 Misc. links
- The Jesus story - A serious case of plagiarism 03 January 2009 Misc. links
- Ask Yahoo "What state do the Simpsons live in?" 05 January 2006 Misc. links
- How to identify/classify what language a piece of text is 09 August 2016 Misc. links
- Convert web page to PDF, nicely 04 February 2018 Misc. links
- Related by keyword:
- London Frock Exchange launched 26 September 2009
- How to fold t-shirts, with a "machine" 13 February 2006