shows you an unusual way of folding clothes that is very effective. I watched it several times over to try to learn it this way. Now that I do know how to fold clothes much faster I fold all my clothes.
It must be said though that it's not always that you can lay the shirt flat on a table like that. In those cases, maybe the old-fashioned way is better.
- XHTML, HTML and CSS compressor 07 April 2004
- The 5 most spectacular photos of 2003 08 April 2004
- Related by Keyword:
- London Frock Exchange launched 26 September 2009
- How to fold t-shirts, with a "machine" 13 February 2006
- Related by Text:
- jQuery and Highslide JS 08 January 2008
- I'm back! Peterbe.com has been renewed 05 June 2005
- Anti-McCain propaganda videos 12 August 2008
- Ever wondered how much $87 Billion is? 04 November 2003
- Guake, not Yakuake or Yeahconsole 23 January 2010