On the same day 32 people bought the same car in the little Swedish town of Dalarö. The advert is about the new S40 Saloon but they've made a documentary only about the "fact" that 32 people bought the same car on the same day.
The film is embedded as Flash and takes a while to load, but you can download it as Quicktime or Windows Media if you like.
Worth watching if you as an unswede, want to get some insight into how normal Swedish people look and live and how they speak English. I think this also has large portion of Swedish irony in it, because even though it's all a joke, nobody smiles or laughs; you're on your own to understand it.
- How to uninstall LeakFinder in Zope 08 March 2004
- PSP - Python Server Pages 09 March 2004
- Related by category:
- Difference between Sweden and UK: renewable energy 13 June 2008 Sweden
- Piteå, as experienced by Sam Dunstan 25 October 2007 Sweden
- Proud to be a Swedish atheist 29 August 2007
- Best water in the world 24 February 2004 Sweden
- Back from my holidays 21 July 2003 Sweden
- Related by keyword:
- Flash advert hell 24 October 2008
- S21: The Khmer Rouge Killing Machine 02 February 2004
- Best in Show, really funny 16 September 2003