On the same day 32 people bought the same car in the little Swedish town of Dalarö. The advert is about the new S40 Saloon but they've made a documentary only about the "fact" that 32 people bought the same car on the same day.
The film is embedded as Flash and takes a while to load, but you can download it as Quicktime or Windows Media if you like.
Worth watching if you as an unswede, want to get some insight into how normal Swedish people look and live and how they speak English. I think this also has large portion of Swedish irony in it, because even though it's all a joke, nobody smiles or laughs; you're on your own to understand it.
- How to uninstall LeakFinder in Zope 08 March 2004
PSP - Python Server Pages 09 March 2004
- Related by Keyword:
- Flash advert hell 24 October 2008
- S21: The Khmer Rouge Killing Machine 02 February 2004
- Best in Show, really funny 16 September 2003
- Related by Text:
- jQuery and Highslide JS 08 January 2008
- I'm back! Peterbe.com has been renewed 05 June 2005
- Anti-McCain propaganda videos 12 August 2008
- Ever wondered how much $87 Billion is? 04 November 2003
- Guake, not Yakuake or Yeahconsole
23 January 2010