8 March 2004 0 comments Zope
This blog post is 19 years old! Most likely, its content is outdated. Especially if it's technical.
Uninstalling Zope products that install into the
Control_Panel isn't straight forward. I found this which helps to uninstall LeakFinder after you have deleted the module from the Products directory.
This must thus apply to my QuickLinks product too.
- Apostrophes in predictive text 6 March 2004
- Funniest Volvo advert ever 8 March 2004
- Related by category:
- 'Cache-Control' or Expires 16 September 2005 Zope
- Mocking a Python standard library 14 March 2008 Zope
- Sending HTML emails in Zope 26 October 2006 Zope
- rfc822() vs. rfc1123_date() 16 August 2007 Zope
- To all Zope developers: Does this sound familiar? 8 March 2011 Zope