"My client, a large public sector organisation, is commencing a hugely exciting programme for archiving the Web."
Got this in one of those automatic emails that CWJobs sends out. I'm not personally interested but it sure is an unusual offer. It also said:
"Architecture and programming of server-side code at a guru level.".
"Guru"? Isn't that when you're so good that your a celebrity (E.g. Stallman, E.S. Raymond, Nielsen)
- CPU info 02 March 2004
- the knife: Pass This On 03 March 2004
- Related by Keyword:
- Software Patents in the EU (Stallman's explaination) 21 June 2005
- The meaning of "hacking" 13 March 2004
- Why Sun should Open up on Java 18 February 2004
Related by Text:
- jQuery and Highslide JS 08 January 2008
- I'm back! Peterbe.com has been renewed 05 June 2005
- Anti-McCain propaganda videos 12 August 2008
- Ever wondered how much $87 Billion is? 04 November 2003
- Guake, not Yakuake or Yeahconsole 23 January 2010