"My client, a large public sector organisation, is commencing a hugely exciting programme for archiving the Web."
Got this in one of those automatic emails that CWJobs sends out. I'm not personally interested but it sure is an unusual offer. It also said:
"Architecture and programming of server-side code at a guru level.".
"Guru"? Isn't that when you're so good that your a celebrity (E.g. Stallman, E.S. Raymond, Nielsen)
- CPU info
02 March 2004
- the knife: Pass This On
03 March 2004
- Related by Keyword:
- Software Patents in the EU (Stallman's explaination)
21 June 2005
- The meaning of "hacking"
13 March 2004
- Why Sun should Open up on Java
18 February 2004
- Related by Text:
- jQuery and Highslide JS
08 January 2008
- I'm back! Peterbe.com has been renewed
05 June 2005
- Anti-McCain propaganda videos
12 August 2008
- I'm Prolog
01 May 2007
- Ever wondered how much $87 Billion is?
04 November 2003