Hilarious pun where anybody can create a Web 2.0 logo that looks like pretty much any other web 2.0 company's logo.
If you don't know what the Web 2.0 hype is, perhaps you've heard of the "dot com" hype that happened a couple of years ago. Now they're doing it again but instead of "dot com" it's "web 2.0". more info here
Losers like me who haven't been bought up by Google or Yahoo! yet hate the "web 2.0" phenomena and considers it a bad thing. Am I just jealous maybe?
A "web 2.0" buzzword cloud can be seen here if you're wondering if your IT supplier is taking you for a ride.
- Madonna's birthday party at the Lounge Lover 17 August 2006
- Redirect stderr into becoming dots in Bash 02 September 2006
- Related by Text:
- jQuery and Highslide JS 08 January 2008
- I'm back! Peterbe.com has been renewed 05 June 2005
- Anti-McCain propaganda videos 12 August 2008
- Ever wondered how much $87 Billion is? 04 November 2003
- Guake, not Yakuake or Yeahconsole 23 January 2010