Today's Dilbert comic is brilliant.
For the uninitiated, Elbonia in the Dilbert comic is a returning made up country. Here's what Wikipedia has to say about Elbonia:
"It is an extremely poor, fourth-world Eastern European country that has recently abandoned Communism. Most of the nation is covered with waist-deep mud, which the residents use to build houses. Much of the economy is also mud-based."
What's funny about this strip is that it's so true in our world today.
- Desired Firefox extension 09 July 2006
- GMapEZ - Google Maps API too complicated for you? 12 July 2006
- Related by Keyword:
- The Official Dilbert Widget 31 January 2008
- The Geeks Revenge 29 April 2005
- S21: The Khmer Rouge Killing Machine 02 February 2004
- Funny Dilbert for mathematicians 16 September 2003
- Related by Text:
- jQuery and Highslide JS 08 January 2008
- I'm back! Peterbe.com has been renewed 05 June 2005
- Anti-McCain propaganda videos 12 August 2008
- Ever wondered how much $87 Billion is? 04 November 2003
- Guake, not Yakuake or Yeahconsole 23 January 2010