Today's Dilbert comic is brilliant.
For the uninitiated, Elbonia in the Dilbert comic is a returning made up country. Here's what Wikipedia has to say about Elbonia:
"It is an extremely poor, fourth-world Eastern European country that has recently abandoned Communism. Most of the nation is covered with waist-deep mud, which the residents use to build houses. Much of the economy is also mud-based."
What's funny about this strip is that it's so true in our world today.
- Desired Firefox extension
09 July 2006
- GMapEZ - Google Maps API too complicated for you?
12 July 2006
- Related by Keyword:
- The Official Dilbert Widget
31 January 2008
- The Geeks Revenge
29 April 2005
- S21: The Khmer Rouge Killing Machine
02 February 2004
- Funny Dilbert for mathematicians
16 September 2003
- Related by Text:
- World Oil Depletion and the Inevitable Crisis
27 July 2004
- Debian popular in Sweden
18 February 2005
- Difference between Sweden and UK: renewable energy
13 June 2008
- Pandora (followup) Neat error messaging
23 October 2005
- China, being trained in prosecution by Sweden
16 January 2004