Today's Dilbert comic is brilliant.
For the uninitiated, Elbonia in the Dilbert comic is a returning made up country. Here's what Wikipedia has to say about Elbonia:
"It is an extremely poor, fourth-world Eastern European country that has recently abandoned Communism. Most of the nation is covered with waist-deep mud, which the residents use to build houses. Much of the economy is also mud-based."
What's funny about this strip is that it's so true in our world today.
- Desired Firefox extension 09 July 2006
- GMapEZ - Google Maps API too complicated for you? 12 July 2006
- Related by category:
- Anti-McCain propaganda videos 12 August 2008 Politics
- People's reactions to Gates and Buffet's $600 billion challenge 17 June 2010 Politics
- Founder of Islamic TV station accused of beheading wife 17 February 2009 Politics
- If Americans knew - An interesting insight into the Israeli Palestine conflict 12 February 2008 Politics
- Best youtube.com clip of the year? 16 January 2007 Politics
- Related by keyword:
- The Official Dilbert Widget 31 January 2008
- Funny Dilbert for mathematicians 16 September 2003
- The Geeks Revenge 29 April 2005
- S21: The Khmer Rouge Killing Machine
02 February 2004