22 September 2009
I've just finished my first Twitter app. It's basically a just a about using OAuth to allow people to sign up to KungFuPeople.com without having to pick yet another password.
I simply took the oauth.py module by Leah Culver and wrapped it with some useful functions taken from a similar Twitter app we've done at work.
Unlike other Twitter apps for this one I'm using Twitter solely for handling authorization and authentication. That means that it has to work with the existing user + profile functionality but just side-step the sign up and login.
Next goal: Google OAuth
- Comparing jsmin and slimmer
17 September 2009
- London Frock Exchange launched
26 September 2009
- Registration and sign-in by email verification
29 April 2013
- Beach volleyball bums
02 August 2012
- Integrate BrowserID in a Tornado web app
22 November 2011
- Too Cool For Me?
25 September 2011
- OpenID, Attribute Exchange, SReg, python-openid and Google
23 April 2010
- Bookmarklet to replace the current domain with localhost:8000
17 January 2010
- iPhone push notifications for Twitter with Prowl
25 October 2009
- Calling all kung fu people - kungfupeople.com
19 August 2009
- Git + Twitter = Friedcode
22 April 2009
- WSSE Authentication and Apache
13 December 2007