15 October 2006 13 comments Misc. links
A Liger is a male lion crossed with a female tiger. They become really huge here are some impressive pictures. I can't even remember how I found this page but it was an interesting little read.
"People often ask what our big cats eat. They love to eat something called, King Lion diet, which is made basically by taking a horse, a cow, a couple of pigs and a flock of chickens and putting them into a blender on high with all they parts and pieces. This ends up looking like a raw bloody meatloaf."
Read the page about Ligers
- NES Quiz 13 October 2006
- Ricardo Semler in London 18 October 2006
- Related by category:
- Best YouTube Chefs of 2017 14 July 2017 Misc. links
- The Jesus story - A serious case of plagiarism 3 January 2009 Misc. links
- Ask Yahoo "What state do the Simpsons live in?" 5 January 2006 Misc. links
- My favorite YouTube channels 11 March 2014 Misc. links
- Effects of LSD on drawing 20 January 2004 Misc. links
- Related by keyword:
- Ugliest site of the month, stradbally 17 June 2004