Thank you @davehunt for finding a ugly bug in in hashin.
The bug happened when you tried to add a package that had a similar name to a package that was already in your
requirements.txt. By similar name, it was if the package name was inside another name. E.g.
'selenium==' in 'pytest-selenium=='.
Here's the fix.
So make sure you upgrade to version
- Time to do concurrent CPU bound work 13 May 2016
- CSS Bloat Comparison 03 June 2016
- Related by Keyword:
- hashin 0.12.0 is much much faster 20 March 2018
- hashin 0.7.0 and multiple packages
30 August 2016
- Bestest and securest way to handle Python dependencies 01 February 2016
- hashin - a replacement for peepin 26 January 2016
- Best Atom packages of 2015 22 January 2016
- Related by Text:
- jQuery and Highslide JS 08 January 2008
- I'm back! Peterbe.com has been renewed 05 June 2005
- Anti-McCain propaganda videos 12 August 2008
- Ever wondered how much $87 Billion is? 04 November 2003
- Guake, not Yakuake or Yeahconsole 23 January 2010