My good friend Chris who runs the Min River Tea Farm has this week launched a new product: Sampler Pack Chinese tea
This is brilliant because if you, like me, love some good green teas but don't want to buy a whole bag yet, then get a cute little sampler and decide which of his teas you like the most. Or, for £9 you can buy a couple of these cute little tubs and give away as gifts. That's what I'm going to do.
At the moment you have to be in Europe to be able to order these (delivery done by Amazon UK) but if you're outside of Europe ping them and ask if something can be arrange.
- Optimization story involving something silly I call "dict+"
13 June 2011
- Slides about Kwissle from yesterdays London Python Dojo
08 July 2011
- Welcome to the world, Wish List Granted
27 November 2013
- All my apps are now running on one EC2 server
03 November 2013
- Is Nginx obsolete now that we have Amazon CloudFront?
28 July 2012
- I just ordered tea from the Min River Tea Farm
27 February 2011
- DoneCal gets a grade A (92)
27 November 2010
- Hosting Django static images with Amazon Cloudfront (CDN) using django-static
09 July 2010
- Obesity Not Just an American Problem Anymore | Newsweek Health | Newsweek.com
20 December 2008
- Earl Grey or cheap tea, does it really matter?
13 March 2007
- Amazon bug in shopping basket
05 September 2005
- Find song by lyrics
01 June 2004