Yesterday I discovered that the
<button> tag doesn't work in Pocket Internet Explorer so for the mobile version of the particular page I'm working on I had to replace the
tag with a
<input type="submit"> tag.
And I thought Microsoft invented the tag. Perhaps they did but forgot about their own "standards" when they did the Pocket IE.
- Playing with filestream_iterator 30 May 2007
- FacebookStatusUpdater 07 June 2007
- Related by Keyword:
- New domain name 20 October 2006
- Button tag in bloody Internet Explorer 09 August 2005
- Related by Text:
- jQuery and Highslide JS 08 January 2008
- I'm back! Peterbe.com has been renewed 05 June 2005
- Anti-McCain propaganda videos 12 August 2008
- Ever wondered how much $87 Billion is? 04 November 2003
- Guake, not Yakuake or Yeahconsole 23 January 2010