(or Historical Guide to England)
I just finished this book. The Swedish version. Don't know if there is a English version.
The last page was nice. It attempted sum the English (or British) people like this (roughly translated):
"They [the Britons] remain in soul and heart peaceful, obedient and tolerant and are persistent in their strife for compromise instead of confrontation."
- Man arrested for spamming
12 December 2003
- Happy Birthday to me!
13 December 2003
- Related by Keyword:
- Most unusual letters in English language
12 May 2009
- British or American English or just English
18 March 2009
- British English for Americans
31 August 2005
18 June 2005
- Most common English words
29 July 2004
- Related by Text:
- jQuery and Highslide JS
08 January 2008
- I'm back! Peterbe.com has been renewed
05 June 2005
- Anti-McCain propaganda videos
12 August 2008
- I'm Prolog
01 May 2007
- Ever wondered how much $87 Billion is?
04 November 2003