An MP3 player you can use under when swimming and diving. I don't understand how the headphones work but I bet you must loose some of the sound quality.
This has a far reaching implication on our lives. Diving is typical for being soundless. That's why you need the body language that divers have worked out. Now, this simple technology marks an end to that. The price: $649.95 (~£350)
- Afghan national sport photos 20 June 2004
- Dan's just been to Sweden 23 June 2004
- Related by Keyword:
- Serious flaw in Bose headphones 23 April 2005
- Noise reduction headphones 16 April 2005
- Audioscrobbler indexes your MP3 usage 21 February 2005