This is such a cool idea. They've "re-enacted" the retro game Space Invaders with real people sitting in a theatre. You have to see it to believe it. Very impressive.
Is it just me or do they repeat the first game once again around half way through the clip?
This inspired me to look if anybody has done something similar with other games. Of course they have. Pacman
I tried looking for a re-enactment of Pong but with no luck. Instead I found this wall clock that I would pay good money for.
- Trout Mask Replica - Captain Beefheart
19 July 2006
- slim, a new free web service for white space optimisation
25 July 2006
- Related by Text:
- Great article about writing games with Python
01 September 2003
- WEBoggle mind bogglingly addictive
20 February 2004
28 October 2003
- Outbreak - fight the viruses
05 May 2004
- Lemon - Commodore 64 Heaven!
01 March 2004