Like it or not, this is at least cleverly new. It's the kind of furniture you'd guess Hugh Hefner would have in his log cabin out in the countryside. Or is it?
Isn't it maybe so bizarre that it's actually pretty cool. It's a bit dirty and perhaps sleazy but imagine how much attention a piece of furniture like this would get when you have guests over. If I had the space, the money and the courage I would order that big triangular table I think.
- Size comparison of Zope3, Django and TurboGears 04 February 2006
- tempfile in Python standard library 07 February 2006
- Related by Text:
- jQuery and Highslide JS 08 January 2008
- I'm back! Peterbe.com has been renewed 05 June 2005
- Anti-McCain propaganda videos 12 August 2008
- Ever wondered how much $87 Billion is? 04 November 2003
- Guake, not Yakuake or Yeahconsole 23 January 2010