Like it or not, this is at least cleverly new. It's the kind of furniture you'd guess Hugh Hefner would have in his log cabin out in the countryside. Or is it?
Isn't it maybe so bizarre that it's actually pretty cool. It's a bit dirty and perhaps sleazy but imagine how much attention a piece of furniture like this would get when you have guests over. If I had the space, the money and the courage I would order that big triangular table I think.
- Size comparison of Zope3, Django and TurboGears 04 February 2006
- tempfile in Python standard library 07 February 2006
- Related by category:
- Best YouTube Chefs of 2017 14 July 2017 Misc. links
- The Jesus story - A serious case of plagiarism 03 January 2009 Misc. links
- Ask Yahoo "What state do the Simpsons live in?" 05 January 2006 Misc. links
- How to identify/classify what language a piece of text is 09 August 2016 Misc. links
- My favorite YouTube channels 11 March 2014 Misc. links