10 December 2004 Misc. links
MOBi gives some amusing advice on their FAQ about safe TXT.
"What is safe TXT?
By giving out your MOBi rather that your mobile number you are practicing safe TXT."
It's actually quite a nouvelle thing. MOBi thus makes it possible to use SMS texting but without a mobile phone number. This of course suits small businesses very well because any mobile phone inside a company belongs to a person; not the company. MOBi will then make it possible to have an SMS face outwards towards its customers. By the way, I own the MOBi "peterbe". I haven't set much up with it yet but I will in the near future. If you want to find out my address you can send:
to 83211 (case doesn't matter). That will cost you 25p and it only works in the UK.
- Kung fu competition photos from Sutton 07 December 2004
- Happy Birthday to me! 13 December 2004
- Related by category:
- Best YouTube Chefs of 2017 14 July 2017 Misc. links
- The Jesus story - A serious case of plagiarism 03 January 2009 Misc. links
- Ask Yahoo "What state do the Simpsons live in?" 05 January 2006 Misc. links
- How to identify/classify what language a piece of text is 09 August 2016 Misc. links
- Convert web page to PDF, nicely 04 February 2018 Misc. links
- Related by keyword:
- Guess my age with MOBi 21 April 2007
- New domain name 20 October 2006
- Combining MOBi and EconoAccount 07 February 2005
- MOBi phonebook into Excel 19 May 2005