This entrepreneurial bloke called Chris (from North Carolina, USA) takes requests for messages to be written on his chest for $20. Then he paints the message on his chest and shows the images online. Clever!
Have a look at this flickr album. Why didn't I think of that??
- IssueTrackerProduct 0.6.11 released yesterday
11 July 2005
- SmartDict - a smart 'dict' wrapper
14 July 2005
- Related by Keyword:
- Canon and Sony Ericsson rule Flickr
27 January 2007
- Related by Text:
- jQuery and Highslide JS
08 January 2008
- I'm back! Peterbe.com has been renewed
05 June 2005
- Anti-McCain propaganda videos
12 August 2008
- Ever wondered how much $87 Billion is?
04 November 2003
- Guake, not Yakuake or Yeahconsole
23 January 2010