I just ordered myself one bag of Jasmine Pearls from The Min River Tea Farm that my friend Chris has recently launched.
As soon as I get my tea I'm going to take a picture of myself drinking it and send in my pic so that £1 gets donated, by Chris, to the Mind UK charity.
If you live in the UK and love genuine sourced Chinese teas do check it out. The ordering process is lovingly easy and safe. Although I'm an Earl Grey fan myself, I love having some good jasmine tea available at home without having to worry about the caffeine in Earl Grey tea keeping me awake.
Best of luck to Chris and his new site! Please take the time to browse and read about his teas. If you're outside the UK and you want a bag, just send him and email.
- To all Zope developers: Does this sound familiar? 08 March 2011
- Related by Keyword:
- Chinese tea sampler pack now on sale 16 June 2011
- Obesity Not Just an American Problem Anymore | Newsweek Health | Newsweek.com 20 December 2008
- Earl Grey or cheap tea, does it really matter?
13 March 2007
- The Chinese Martial Arts Film at BFI 31 January 2004
- Related by Text:
- jQuery and Highslide JS 08 January 2008
- I'm back! Peterbe.com has been renewed 05 June 2005
- Anti-McCain propaganda videos 12 August 2008
- Ever wondered how much $87 Billion is? 04 November 2003
- Guake, not Yakuake or Yeahconsole 23 January 2010