3 February 2011 1 comment DoneCal
Here's a nice write up about DoneCal on MumbaiMirror
"All in all, DoneCal is one of those Web 2.0 tools that you wouldnt really miss if it wasnt around, but once you use it, you cant go back."
They don't make a link to DoneCal which I suspect is some sort of half assed attempt to avoid too many outgoing links. They've strangely spent time writing about another web page but can't make a link to it. If I've learned anything from Google is that the ultimate mantra of SEO is: don't try to be smarter than us, just write great content and let us worry about ranking.
If these guys are worried about that, why don't they use a
rel="nofollowup" attribute on the link?
- DoneCal.com international visitors 21 January 2011
- EditDistanceMatcher - NodeJS script for doing edit distance 1 matching 5 February 2011
- Related by category:
- ssl_session_cache in Nginx and the ab benchmark 31 December 2010 DoneCal
- Speed of DoneCal API (over 1,400 request/sec) and HTTPS (less than 100 request/sec) 27 December 2010 DoneCal
- DoneCal homepage now able to do 10,000 requests/second 13 February 2011 DoneCal
- DoneCal gets a grade A (92) 27 November 2010 DoneCal
- Page here about DoneCal 19 December 2010 DoneCal
- Related by keyword:
- Google PageRank algorithm in Python 21 March 2004
- Google PageRank matrix calculator (graphically) 19 May 2004
- PlogRank - my own PageRank application 21 May 2004
- Page here about DoneCal 19 December 2010
- How did Google do that? 14 July 2007