I've finally had the time to write a little bit about my latest web app project: DoneCal.
Hopefully the banner at the top of this page will yield a bit of traffic. Since my marketing budget for DoneCal is exactly $0.00 I'm going to try to go for nice organic SEO and just generally build a great app so that people don't have to link to it but that they want to link to it.
Let me know if the text makes sense or if it makes you feel confused about what DoneCal is.
- DoneCal gets a grade A (92) 27 November 2010
- To code or to pdb in Python
20 December 2010
- Related by category:
- ssl_session_cache in Nginx and the ab benchmark 31 December 2010 DoneCal
- DoneCal.com international visitors 21 January 2011 DoneCal
- Speed of DoneCal API (over 1,400 request/sec) and HTTPS (less than 100 request/sec) 27 December 2010 DoneCal
- DoneCal homepage now able to do 10,000 requests/second 13 February 2011 DoneCal
- DoneCal on MumbaiMirror 03 February 2011 DoneCal
- Related by keyword:
- The Search Engine Experiment 25 November 2005
- Hubbell and Hubbell 06 November 2003