I've finally had the time to write a little bit about my latest web app project: DoneCal.
Hopefully the banner at the top of this page will yield a bit of traffic. Since my marketing budget for DoneCal is exactly $0.00 I'm going to try to go for nice organic SEO and just generally build a great app so that people don't have to link to it but that they want to link to it.
Let me know if the text makes sense or if it makes you feel confused about what DoneCal is.
- DoneCal gets a grade A (92) 27 November 2010
- To code or to pdb in Python 20 December 2010
- Related by Keyword:
DoneCal on MumbaiMirror 03 February 2011
- The Search Engine Experiment 25 November 2005
- Hubbell and Hubbell 06 November 2003
- Related by Text:
- jQuery and Highslide JS 08 January 2008
- I'm back! Peterbe.com has been renewed 05 June 2005
- Anti-McCain propaganda videos 12 August 2008
- Ever wondered how much $87 Billion is? 04 November 2003
- Guake, not Yakuake or Yeahconsole 23 January 2010