For the first time in my life I've launched a web site/app that isn't mostly popular in the United States. Yay!(?) Not that I care or that it matters but it's worth noting. For some reason it's currently most popular in France, followed closely by China and United States is not till the 5th place.
Of the United States visitors I'm not surprised the California bunch is more prominent. The service is quite new and quite technically interesting for people in the industry so I guess a lot of those visitors are Silicon Valley type folks.
- Fastest "boolean SQL queries" possible with Django 14 January 2011
- DoneCal on MumbaiMirror 03 February 2011
- Related by Keyword:
- Going real simple on HTML5 audio 14 October 2011
- DoneCal gets a grade A (92) 27 November 2010
- Welcome to the world: DoneCal.com 22 November 2010
- China wrecked the Copenhagen deal 23 December 2009
- Weird Asia News 15 August 2008
- Related by Text:
- jQuery and Highslide JS 08 January 2008
- I'm back! Peterbe.com has been renewed 05 June 2005
- Anti-McCain propaganda videos 12 August 2008
- Ever wondered how much $87 Billion is? 04 November 2003
- Guake, not Yakuake or Yeahconsole 23 January 2010